Photos Will Be Uploaded In A Queue, Upload Them With One Click By FancyUpload Using MooTools
Swf meets Ajax for beautiful uploads. The release of the long awaited MooTools upload widget “Fancy Upload“thats allows queued multiple-file upload including progress bars. Try it out, the unobtrusive file-input replacement.
Example in the Playground which shows the full features and is good documented! The source for the example upload PHP-backend is here. Of course the script does not depend on PHP as server language, it works with every script language that can handle file uploads!
- Select and upload multiple files
- Filter files by type in the select dialog
- Optional Events to add your own behaviour
- Show and filter useful file information before the upload starts
- Limit uploads by file count and/or file size
- Platform and server independent, just needs Flash 8+ (> 95% penetration)
- Unobtrusive, since the element is replaced after the swf loaded successfully
- Cancel running uploads, add files during upload
- Everything is optional, documented and easy editable
This script is licensed under the terms of the MIT-License.