Before You Go Live, Test Your Website Security With Websecurify
Website security is one of the major concerns of developers and webmasters because when their sites go live, these are in the eyes of several threats. Hence testers put lots of efforts in determining and maintaining website security. Among different techniques used to test the security of websites, testing tools are the most popular. These tools generate security-related test cases and produce in-depth reporting to analyze statistics of the tests performed. None of the tools is 100% perfect, they have their limitations instead.
Websecurify is an automated web application security scanner that scans different security parameters of your website and generates detailed statistical analysis that helps you find security loop holes so as to keep your website safe and secure.
Key features of Websecurify include:
- Improved and easy to navigate user interface.
- Engine can be taken out and integrated with other web applications.
- Results can be exported in CSV, XML, HTML and JSON.
- Supports asynchronous testing so that while it tests, it generates reports.
- Support of multiple platforms i.e. Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Provides an integrated browser with the support of multiple sessions. All the browser traffic is recorded and can be easily formulated.
- Records sub-transactions as well so as to make it a good choice to test AJAX applications as well.
- The design of the application is modular hence it can easily be extended.
- Provides an API to support numerous types of commercial and free testing engines.
- Support of localization so that results can be translated in multiple languages.