AmCharts is a set of Flash charts for your websites and Web-based products for free. AmCharts can extract data from simple CSV or XML files, or they can read dynamic data generated with PHP, .NET, Java, Ruby on Rails, Perl, ColdFusion, and many other programming languages.
This is a universal 3D/2D column & bar chart. It can be clustered, stacked and 100% stacked. Columns and bars can be floating, or fused together to create histograms. This chart is also capable of displaying line & area graphs ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ even overlaid on top of a colum/bar chart.
- Animated or static
- Value axis can be reversed
- Linear or logarithmic value axis scale
- Predefined or custom bullets
- Custom description for any data point
- Clickable columns/bars (can be used for drill-down charts)
- Gradient fills
- Value indicator plug-in
- Axis values inside the plot area
Common amCharts features:
- Can be exported as an image
- Settings and data can be passed directly from an HTML file
- Custom image or Flash (animated) backgrounds
- Unlimited labels
- Rotated labels and axis values
- Data can be automatically reloaded with a preset frequency
- Format any balloon text
You can download and use all amCharts products for free. The only limitation of the free version is that a small link to this web site will be displayed in the top left corner of your charts. If you would like to use charts without this link,Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â you canÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â purchase a commercial license.