Qhub is running a contest, where 5 winners will get the life time pro account of Qhub. Well, you guys know what Qhub is? Lets say it once again for n00bs.
Qhub is an amazingly simple way to add a question and answers forum to your website.
Unlike old forum software Qhub structures user interactions into simple question and answer exchange so its really easy for visitors to understand and get involved in, its really like having your own personal Quora.
- No coding or programming required – No technical skills required, it takes under 3 minutes to build a Qhub.
- Integrates with you existing site – Use you own domain and integrate into you website with a selection of widgets and plugins.
- Hosted & Fully Managed Solution – Never worry about hosting costs or your site going down.
- Badges and Point System – Built in reputation system keeps users coming back for more and encourages comprehensive answers.
- Google optimized – Search engine friendly
- Adsense & Analytics Ready – Easily integrate advertising and analytics.
- Q&A is a great way to increase traffic to you website by crowd sourcing content for free and creating long tail pages that rank well in search engines.
This contest will run from January 18, 2011 to January 28, 2011 and we will select the winners randomly by running MySQL query. Result can be announced any day before January 31, 2011 so keep visiting here or subscribe to our rss feed to get the latest updates. To participate in the contest and win QHub Pro Lifetime Account, All you have to do is :
1. Just leave a comment.
2. Use valid email ID in the email box.
4. And thats it!
So what are you waiting for now? Let’s participate in the contest and good luck!