DamnIT provides you with instant notification when there are problems with your application. When the unexpected happens, such as a new release of Opera with a slightly different implementation of split(), you’ll know the app is breaking right away. Without DamnIT, broken features could go unnoticed for weeks. Automated exception notification lets you fix bugs immediately, before they become a bigger headache.
DamnIT also makes it simple for beta testers to provide useful feedback by prompting them after an error occurs and combining their response with error message, file, line number, and back-trace information. You’ll receive detailed automated error information instead of vague bug descriptions. See Damn IT in action!
- Sign up and confirm your email to receive an Application Key.
- Include damnit.js with your Application Key in your html pages.
- When an error is captured or the onerror event is called, the error is sent to DamnIT.
- You can optionally let your users provide a description before the error is sent.
- DamnIT instantly sends you an email detailing the error.