Avactis is running a contest, where 5 winners will get the Ecommerce PHP Shopping Cart Software. Well, you guys know what they are offering? Lets say it once again for n00bs.
Avactis Shopping Cart is a software package that allows you to open an online store on the Internet. Compared to other similar software, Avactis offers a unique advantage of very simple integration of the online store into your existing site. This is primary geared towards individuals with limited programming skills who wants an easy way to launch an e-commerce store without having to deal complex configuration and routine maintenance.
One of the major advantages of Avactis, compared to other e-commerce solutions, is fast and easy integration of an online store into an existing website without any programmer’s knowledge or skills. In addition, the complexity of design does not matter. It’s equally easy to integrate Avactis into websites with simple design and into highly structured websites with complicated design and Flash intros.
Customizable shopping cart features
- Visual CSS editor. Using the visual CSS editor you will be able to easily and quickly change the store design.
- Visual layout editor. The layout editor allows you to move store blocks any way you like.
- Easily customize the design of any category or product.
- Use multiple designs in the same online storefront.
- Easily customize the design of storefront components (navigation bar, product list, product description, etc.)
- Trouble-free integration of storefront components into your existing web site.
This contest will run from June 07, 2011 to June 11, 2011 and we will select the winners randomly by running MySQL query. Result can be announced any day before June 8, 2011 so keep visiting here or subscribe to our rss feed to get the latest updates. To participate in the contest and win Ecommerce PHP Shopping Cart Software, All you have to do is :
1. Just leave a comment.
2. Use valid email ID in the email box.
4. And that’s it!
So, what are you waiting for now? Let’s participate in the contest and good luck!