Timetonote, A Simple And Free CRM To Track Communications With Customers
Who in your company spoke last with one of your customers? When and what did they talk about? You can use Timetonote to log conversations, calls or emails and keep a history of communications with customers, suppliers, leads or anyone else that matters to your business.
Timetonote is a web based collaboration tool that helps you and your team keep track of all interactions with customers, leads, or anyone important to your business. It helps you keep track of your contacts information and of what needs to be done next about them. With Timetonote, you know who you’ve talked to, what you talked about, and what you need to do next.
When you use Timetonote, all your contacts, all your communication history and all tasks are shared with your co-workers. Next time you need to contact a customer you can find out who else talked with that customer, what was said, and what was done.
You’ll also want to set a task for the next week presentation about this person. Only, it’s not you who will present your product, but your colleague Cristina, so you set her as responsible for this task.
Timetonote is great for sales people who want a mechanism for tracking customer information, real estate agents who want to keep track of their buyers and sellers information, journalists who want to keep track of people and companies they’ve covered, and many more.
You can use Timetonote to…
- Keep all important interactions(conversations, emails, calls, etc) with a customer on one page
- Log notes from a call with a potential customer
- Review all communication with your share holders
- Review your colleague’s notes about a customer before calling
- Enter contact info for a potential customer
- See all the people your company knows at CNN
- Build a list of all your company’s suppliers
- Effortlessly find a contact you need to call by his or her name
- See a list of your tasks for this week
- Set a follow-up sales call for tomorrow at 3pm
- Set a task for someone in your technical department to contact your customer